About the Book
하늘전통을 안내하며는 김영휘회장님의 설교모음집이며 1984년 영국 런던에서 출판되었습니다. 최근에 재출판의 요구에 부응하여 수정된 출판본이 한국의 가정연합에 의하여 출간되었으며 성화사에서 인쇄되었습니다.
Guidance for Heavenly Tradition, a collection of sermons by Rev. Kim Young Hwi in four volumes, was first published in 1984 in London, England. Recently, in response to requests for a reprinting, this updated edition was published by the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification in Seoul, Korea, printed by Sung Hwa Publishing Co.
Kim Young Hwi is among the earliest members of the Unification Church and is one of the first three couples who were blessed in 1960. Before coming to Europe in 1982, he had already served for almost twelve years as the president of the Korean Unification Church, during which time he also wrote two Divine Principle study guides which have been widely used throughout the world.
This volume of speeches is the third in a series which covers the time from President Kim’s arrival in Europe in 1982 to his departure in 1986, when he returned to Korea. The speeches contained in this collection are the fruit of President Kim’s intensive study of the Divine Principle teaching as well as his many years of living, working, and praying alongside the founder of the Unification Church, Reverend Sun Myung Moon.
It is in the spirit of the motto of the founder, “Let us go forward with the body of a servant and the heart of a father, sowing sweat for
earth, tears for humanity, and blood for Heaven,” that this new volume is offered as a source of inspiration and practical guidance for all members of the international Unification Church.
15 August 1989
Table of contents
1. Tradition and Our Way of Life
2. Gaining Gods Recognition as Children
3. Repentance, Unity and Determination
4. Closing Address: Deutschlandtreffen
5. Witnessing and Our Education
6. Our Pledge
7. Our Responsibility as Gods Children
8. Fathers Ministry: Past and Present
9. The Day of Victory of Heaven
12. Become a Person God Needs
13. Training in Heart
14. Let Us Make God a Happy God
15. Your Mission as IWs
16. Inheriting True Parents Character
17. A Perfected Persons Life-style
18. Overcoming the Past
19. The Public Relations Mission
20. The Battle Between God and Satan
21. Starting the Third Decade in Europe
22. What Is Important in Life?
23. The Value of Our Weaknesses
24. Preparing for the New Year
25. Eight Steps to True Love
26. Victory of Love
27. Our source of Happiness
28. Living Our Lives With God
29. Ideal Relationships
30. The Physical Aspect of Perfection
31. Heart and Intellect
32. Can Communism Establish the Ideal?
33. The Value of Being a Leader
34. Our Mission as Leaders
35. Business and the Ideal World
36. Our Attitude and Our Fortune
37. The True Way of Filial Piety
38. Physical and Spiritual Life
39. Blessed Life
40. Restoration of All Things