About the Book
하늘전통을 안내하며는 김영휘회장님의 설교모음집이며 1984년 영국 런던에서 출판되었습니다. 최근에 재출판의 요구에 부응하여 수정된 출판본이 한국의 가정연합에 의하여 출간되었으며 성화사에서 인쇄되었습니다.
Guidance for Heavenly Tradition, a collection of sermons by Rev. Kim Young Hwi in four volumes, was first published in 1984 in London, England. Recently, in response to requests for a reprinting, this updated edition was published by the Family Federation for World Peace and Unification in Seoul, Korea, printed by Sung Hwa Publishing Co.
Young Whi Kim is among the earliest followers of our True Parents and one of the first three couples to be blessed in 1960. He served as president of the Korean Unification Church for nearly twelve years. While devoting himself to that mission, he also found time to write two study guides to the Divine Principle, support numerous projects around the world, and raise a beautiful family.
God’s Will brought him to Europe in early 1982 to advise and inspire church members through his personal example of a Principled life and his deep relationship with our True Parents. Perhaps his most precious gift for us is the extent to which he has inherited Father’s tradition through living and working side by side with our True Parents in the early days of our church. By speaking regularly to members, he has sought to convey the content of this tradition.
This collection of speeches spans the time from his arrival in Europe till October 1983. A second volume, containing the more recent speeches, is being prepared. Although Mr. Kim delivered these talks in English, it is not his native tongue. Consequently, some editing was necessary to improve the flow and clarity of language. Much care was taken, however, to preserve the original meaning.
This volume is offered to the international members of the Unification Movement as a source of inspiration and guidance for
ourselves and future generations.
London, December 1984
Table of contents
1. The Love Circulation System
2. People of Gods love
3. Life and Death
4. Taking Care of Our life of Faith
5. Manifest Gods Glory
6. Leadership in the Childrens Age
7. Faith, Hope, and Love
8. Day of All Things
9. Qualities of a Good Leader
10. Jesus Temptation in the Wilderness
11. Restoration of Esaus clan
12. Practical Guidance
13. Our Attitude at the End of the Year
14. Appreciating Our Relationships
15. The Second Generation
16. Parting and Meeting
17. Four Paths to Eternal life
18. Spiritual Parents and Children
19. Self-Respect Through Self-Dominion
20. How to Overcome Problems
21. My prayer and Gods Providence
22. The Value of the Blessing
23. To be a Great Person for God
24. Remedy for Complaints
25. Unified Heart Strategy
26. Total Mobilization
27. Essentials of Faith
28. Let Us Establish Gods Tradition
29. My Testimony
30. To Keep a Proper Attitude
31. The Kingdom of Heaven
32. Become Acceptable to God
33. Trust in Our Church
34. Life in the Wilderness Time
35. New life
36. Citizens of Gods World
37. Preparing for the Childrens Age
38. I Am a Child of God
39. A Life of Good Example
40. Returning Joy to God
41. True Peace
42. Re-Creation Providence
43. Lessons from the Present Situation
44. What Can I Do for Father?